3. The name of every person whose usual place of abode on the 1st day of June, 1860, was in this family.
8. Value of real estate.
9. Value of personal estate.
10. Place of birth, naming the state, territory, or country.
11. Married within the year.
12. Attended school within the year.
13. Persons over 20 years of age who can not read and write.
14. Whether deaf and dumb, blind, insane, idiotic, pauper or convict.
Names of slave owners.
2. Number of slaves.
Fugitives from the state.
Deaf and dumb, blind, insane, or idiotic.
9. Number of slave houses.