482. Persons Living in the Same House as in 1935.-For all persons who on April 1, 1935, were living in the same house or structure as at present, enter in col. 17, "Same house," and leave cols. 18, 19, and 20 blank.
483. Persons Living in the Same Place but different House in 1935.-For persons who, on April 1, 1935, were living in a different house but in the same city, town, or village as at present, enter in col. 17 "Same place," and leave cols., 18, 19, 20 blank.
484. Persons Who Have Moved From One place to Another in the United States Since 1935.-for persons who have moved from one place in the United States to another since April 1, 1935, record the place of residence on that date as follows: If the place of residence on April 1, 1935, was a city, town, or village of 2,500 or more, enter the name of the place in col. 17, the county in col. 18, and the State in col. 19, except that for cities of 10,000 or more, the county may be omitted.
485. If the residence on April 1, 1935, was in the open country or in a village of less than 2,500, enter "R" (for rural) in col. 17; the county in which that residence was located, in col. 18; and the State in col. 19.
486. In case of doubt as to whether a place had a population of 2,500 or more, enter the name of the place, with county and State, as if it were definitely known to have more than 2,500 inhabitants.
487. For persons who, on April 1, 1935, had their usual place of residence in one of the outlying Territories or possessions of the United States, or in a foreign country, enter dashes in cols. 17 and 18, and write the name of the Territory or possession, or of the foreign country, in col. 19.